Skip to main content

Join the 45-Days No Alcohol Challenge with Alcoban Homeopathic Drop


“I hit rock bottom in life. I drank heavily every day. It got to a point where I couldn’t fall asleep without drinking myself to the bed. Often I wouldn’t even make it to the bed. I would wake up in strange places, having no idea what happened the night before. 

The constant drinking obviously affected my social life as well. My family was reluctant to be around me. My alcohol addled mind was not in the right state. All I wanted was to drink and to gain access to as many drinks as possible. I hurt my family and my friends. I borrowed money from people, with no way of paying them back, just to feed my addiction. I was broke and severely in debt. 

My family members were angry and exhausted with me. They tried to be there for me but I made it so difficult for them. They saw the worst part of me, all because of alcohol. My friends gave up on me after a while. I became an outcast, that drunken guy that no one wants to associate with. It was the worst time of my life. 

The scariest part was the knowledge that my suffering was of my own making. In fact, the suffering of my family too was of my making. I desperately wanted to change but had no idea how. 

Then one day I decided that this couldn’t go on. I needed to be better than this. This wasn’t the person I was or had any desire to be. I didn’t want to be known as the local alcoholic for the rest of my life. 

So, I quit. I quit alcohol and gave myself the challenge that I wouldn’t consume even a drop of it for the next 45 days. For the first few days, it was relatively all right and I thought that I could do this but then the cravings kicked in.

I wouldn’t lie to you, it wasn’t pretty. It was bad and horrible and tested every bit of my self-discipline but I got through with a little help from Alcoban which kept my cravings from getting worse.

I completed the 45 days without consuming even a drop of Alcohol. Everyone around me told me how proud they were of me and how different of a person I seemed now. From then on, it was an easy decision to make to quit alcohol permanently. There were hurdles in the way, and there were times I stumbled but I definitely made it through the worst. 

It’s been two years now since I have been sober and I have no plans to consume alcohol ever gain.” 

This was Rahul’s story. Do you find your story quite similar to Rahul’s? Do you feel yourself falling down the abyss of addiction? Like you’ve lost control over your actions? Then Be like Rahul and take the first step. Join the 45 day No Alcohol challenge and see the difference for yourself. 

There are Homeopathic Ingredients which work wonders in Getting You Rid of Addiction to Alcohol. Alcoban is a Homeopathic Anti-Addiction Treatment that helps you Overcome Addiction Using Homeopathy. It is one of the Most Trusted Homeopathic Anti-Addiction Treatment in the world. It can help an addict Beat Any Type of Addiction whether its tobacco, alcohol, drugs or anything else. Regular intake of this homeopathic formula gradually decreases the cravings of drinking. Continuous and prolonged use of Alcoban drop decreases cravings of bad things. You can Get Rid of Alcoholism with Alcoban Homeopathic Drop.

All the Effective Homeopathic Ingredients For Anti-Addiction present in Alcoban are individually quite effective in dealing with various symptoms of addiction but when combined together they form a potent formula that can Curb Tobacco Craving, Treat Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms, make you Stop Using Drugs. Alcoban is also tasteless and colorless which means that it can be given without addict’s knowledge. 

For further information, visit http://alcoban.in/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

नशा मुक्ति का होम्योपैथिक उपचार एल्कोबेन | Homeopathic treatment for addiction

होम्योपैथिक इलाज नशा छुड़ाने में सबसे कारगर साबित हुआ है जानिए कैसे : - एक रिपोर्ट के मुताबित नशा मुक्ति केंद्रों में होम्योपैथिक इलाज सबसे कामयाब रहा है।  इलाज में पाया गया कि जिन लोगों का इलाज होम्योपैथी दवाओं से किया गया वे दोबारा नशे के आदी नहीं हुए। ऐसे में अब नशा मुक्ति केंद्रों में होम्योपैथिक दवाओं की व्यवस्था की जा रही है। नशे की लत शारीरिक एवं मानसिक रोग है। लोग सोचते हैं कि पीड़ित शौक पूरा करने के लिए नशा कर रहा है। पीड़ित को पता होता है कि नशा करना उसकी मजबूरी है। खासकर शराब, ड्रग्स, तम्बाखू, आदि लोगों को नशे की लत बहुत सताती है। यदि नियमित रूप से नशा न मिले तो बुरा हाल हो जाता है। शरीर में अजीब सी बेचैनी जैसे शरीर में भयंकर दर्द होना, चलने फिरने की हिम्मत नहीं होना, चिड़चिड़ापन होना, आदि इसमें शामिल है|  नशा करने वाले व्यक्ति को नशा मिलते ही तुरंत उसके शरीर में जान आ जाती है। ऐसे लोगों को नशा छुड़वाने के लिए उपचार की जरुरत होती है। होम्योपैथिक इलाज के जरिए नशा पीड़ितों का उपचार संभव है। डॉक्टर मानते हैं कि किसी रोगी का जबरन उपचार नहीं किया जा सकता। रोगी के अंदर भी दृढ़

27 Reasons Why Smoking is Injurious To Health?

There are over 4800 chemicals in a cigarette. 69 of these chemicals have the ability to trigger cancer. Only smoking cessation can make the situation better. Smoking lowers bone density making the bones more brittle and weaker. It can also impair bone healing after a fracture. Taking deeper and more frequent puffs of tobacco smoke increases the amount of nicotine the body absorbs. Tobacco kills one person every six seconds. Smoking lowers immunity and causes body inflammation. India has 12 crore tobacco users. This includes smokers and tobacco chewers. Cigarette smoking is fatal for both men and women. Every 1 out of 10 Indian uses tobacco. Among the 7,000 chemicals in tobacco smoke, at least 250 have evidence of being harmful. These include hydrogen cyanide, carbon monoxide, and ammonia. If one is exposed to secondhand smoke, it irritates the airways and has immediate harmful effects on their heart and blood vessels. It increases your vulnerability to heart disease by around 25 to 30%

Long-Term Health Effects Of Underage Drinking | Alcoban Anti-addiction Drops

  “Alcohol the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life." Underage drinking is when someone consumes alcohol under the legal drinking age. Underage drinking is linked with binge drinking and alcohol poisoning and can even lead to death. As children become teenagers they experience many physical and emotional changes. There could be many reasons leading to alcohol abuse: Peer pressure Stressful environment in the family  Stress about their grades, relationships, puberty, and even popularity among their peers. Transitions such as parents' divorce, change of school or town  Films, TV, and social media make it seem that every "cool" independent teenager drinks. They often portray a distorted rather than realistic view of other peoples’ lives including their alcohol use.  Teens often want to prove that they are no longer kids and try to mimic the drinking habits of the adults around them. Lack of parental boundaries. Parents need to be clear on what is and what